IT Infrastructure Managed Services
IT infrastructure management service (IMS) is about administering and managing technology, information and data in a proactive way. Its scope ranges from the desktop to networking, storage, data, security and cloud-based services.
Why might your business consider outsourcing IMS and what are the benefit:
In addition to simplifying making, reducing cost and improving reporting, an IMS can:
• Response to any IT-related crisis.
• Proactively manage devices and networks in an agile and adaptable way.
• Monitor service performance, detecting when service dips below the required standard.
• Identify threats to your network, responding promptly to mitigate their impact.
• Streamline your business’ day-to-day functions and operations to free-up your in-house IT team to focus more on your business’ overall strategy.
• Reduce downtime by carrying out repairs more quickly.
• Contribute to increasing customer satisfaction and business performance.