Home / Career
Send your CV to: email@example.com
Position Name: Manager- Corporate Sales
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
• Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
• Cold calling, email marketing, online marketing (LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+, Facebook etc. ) to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
• Corporate Visit and Client liaison, relationship management, on-going project management and develop senior level relationships with targeted client accounts for IT Hardware Turnkey project.
• Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
• Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
• Achievement of Revenue Targets.
• Coordinate sales effort with Technology partners & facilitate client meetings.
• Take client briefs, evaluate the proposition & develop considered recommendations.
• Request that the corporation appoint a representative to be the liaison between the company and potential corporate, also act as a PR.
• Responsible for relaying all communications between the company and all potential corporate clients.
Experience & Skills:
• Education – B.Tech/ MBA/ PGDM.
• Exp. in Marketing of Websites, Portals, E- Commerce, Mobile Apps, Online Marketing & SEO Services will be an added advantage.
• Smart & Dynamic Male & Female Graduates/ Post Graduates with excellent communication and relationship development skills.
• Should have the fire to perform under difficult conditions and emerge successful. Raring to prove themselves as better than the ordinary lot.
Position Name: Business Development- Inside Sales
• Tech-savvy: Hands on CRM and other digital marketing tools for lead generation.
• Strong B2B negotiation skills to close complex deals.
• Highly motivated, the strong sense of ownership, ability to build strong relationships, execution-oriented.
• Excellent record of accomplishment.
• Good communication and presentation.
• Lead Generation through Bulk Email, Digital Marketing Tools, Tele calling on Existing and Hunting corporate accounts.
• Identify Leads & track them and Prospects by utilizing creative lead-generating techniques and maintain productive working relationships.
• Data Management, Funnel preparation, Sending proposal, Negotiation and Closure of the deals.
• Vendor Management, Hard-line negotiation, Order fulfillment follow-ups.
• Brand promotion on a regular basis through various social marketing tools.
• New unique product research, work out costing, finding new vendors.
• If required, Visit the Corporate Top management for the closure with the help of support function.
• Acquisition and alliances with the corporate.
Position Name: Network Engineer (L1)
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Configure and install various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS).
• Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations.
• Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability.
• Monitor System Resource utilization, trending and capacity planning.
• Provide L1 support and troubleshooting to resolve issue.
• Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure.
• Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
• Responsible for installation and commissioning of new network devices points through OFC/ UTP/ DSL/ Wireless based LAN technology.
• The engineer will be responsible for coordination with users for smooth functioning of IT infrastructure and timely delivery of IT support.
• Responds to emergency or on-call situations in a timely manner.
Position Name: Network and Security Admin (L2)
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Installation & Managing UTM Devices Sophos, Juniper, Checkpoint, Fortinet, SonicWALL, Cyber Roam.
• CISCO Routers, CISCO Wi-Fi Access Points and D Link Routers and Routing Protocols (TCP/IP, BGP, OSPF, RIP, SNMP).
• Endpoint Security Solution – Symantec, Sophos, Trend Micro, Kaspersky.
• Having knowledge and experience on Configuration of MPLS , ELL Links.
• Maintains network performance by performing network monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning.
• Having knowledge of Network Monitoring Tools– PRTG, WHATSUPGOLD.
• Troubleshooting network problems.
• Escalating problems to vendor.
• Establishes network by evaluating network performance issues including availability, utilization, throughput, good put, and latency.
• Planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of equipments.
• Defining network policies and procedures; establishing connections and firewalls.
• Secures network by developing network access, monitoring, control, and evaluation.
• Maintaining documentation.
• Upgrades network by conferring with vendors; developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Proficient in good communication skills in English both oral and written.
• Strong motivation and work ethic.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective work relationships.
• Knowledge of modern computing, networking, and communication systems.
• Ability to organize, effectively work, conceptualize, and prioritize goals.
• Windows Server, Apple Computer configuration modification, backup and restore.